Cancellation Policy & Fees
- Mid Day dog Walks: Less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount of the scheduled visit(s)
- Pet Sitting: Less than 5 days notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled visit(s). If you plan on returning home early please give Little Bay Pet Services, LLC. 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for the remainder of the scheduled visits. If you need to extend your visits, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can continue caring for your pets until you arrive home safely.
- Holidays/Overnights: Less than 10 days notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled visits
Meet & Greets
Our initial consultation, or “Meet and Greet”, typically lasts 30-60 minutes. Two sitters will come to your home to meet you and your pets. This gives your pets a chance to get comfortable with us in your home. We will go over their routine, preferences, medications and additional care. At this time we will require two set of keys (one for the primary sitter and one to remain in the office for emergencies) and the completed contract and paperwork. The initial “Meet & Greet” is free; there is a $10 fee for any additional meetings.
- Errand fee: Please provide your sitter with enough food/supplies for your pet while you are away. We are happy to pick supplies up for you, if required, at an additional fee of $25 per trip (up to an hour) plus the cost of supplies.
- Emergency vet trips: If your pet requires emergency care, we will transport him to your preferred veterinarian at $30 per hour. Don’t worry, we’ll call you immediately!
- Pet clean-up: If your pet has an accident, there may be an additional charge for clean-up time.
- Pet sitting/service hours are between 6:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week.
- To avoid any miscommunications, we require all scheduling to be handled through the office by contacting 603-319-1566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your request for changes or additions, you and your pet sitter will receive an email confirmation. Please do not consider your request booked/cancelled until you receive the email confirmation.
- To “check in” with your pet sitter while you’re away, feel free to contact your sitter directly as he/she will have the most comprehensive report of your pets’ activities.
- If weather/temperatures are extreme, your sitter might shorten the walk depending on your dog. Sometimes just a potty break followed by indoor playtime is best!
- Note: We do not charge a cancellation fee for inclement weather or school closings.
- Should your pet sitter become unavailable due to emergency or illness, we will send a backup sitter from our team and inform you prior to the visit.
- In the event that your sitter is not able to get to your home due to storms, downed power lines, road blocks, etc., we highly suggest you leave a key with a nearby neighbor who can safely get to and enter your home.
Pet ID & Vaccines Requirements
- According to NH state law, all dogs must have proof of a current dog license. Dogs must have proof of identification on their collar.
- All pets are required to be current on their vaccines.
Pet Supplies and Home Safety
- Collar and leash should be easily locatable when the sitter arrives.
- Please ensure that outdoor/indoor gates and fences are secured.
Little Bay Pet Services, LLC. Service Agreements
- Little Bay Pet Services, LLC. reserves the right to decline or discontinue services to any client with a pet they feel is harmful or aggressive.
- Little Bay Pet Services, LLC. prefers not to job share with other sitters but we understand that this is sometimes necessary.
- Little Bay Pet Services, LLC. is not responsible for any damage or pet issues caused by other pet sitters or 3rd parties in the home.
Billing & Payments
- Checks should be made payable to: Little Bay Pet Services, LLC 251 Little Bay Road, Newington, NH 03801
- Mid-day dog walking clients are invoiced monthly
- $25 returned check fee
- New pet sitting clients are expected to pay in full prior to departure
- Established pet sitting clients are invoiced after the final visit