Become a Client
- Click the New Client button in the top right-hand corner of our website to get started.
- Clients must sign and return the Service Agreement, Veterinary Treatment form & Key Retention form to Kim Dumont (Owner) before the start of the first service.
- Clients must fill out all applicable fields in the client portal. This provides your pet care associates with all the necessary information, so they can give your pets the best care possible.
Meet & Greet
Our initial consultation, or “Meet and Greet” typically lasts 30-60 minutes. The pet care associates will come to your home to meet you and your pets. This gives your pet(s) a chance to get comfortable with us in their environment. We will go over their routine, preferences, medications, and additional care, as well as house management. We can help you decide where to place your lock box at this time. If you would like to move forward with our company, we will require 1 key to keep on file as a backup and paperwork before the start of your first service.
If additional pets are added to a household, we require an additional “Meet and Greet” before we will take care of this pet. We also require a Veterinary Release Form as well for this new pet. Fish do not apply to this policy.
- Pet Sitting hours are between 6:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week.
- To avoid any miscommunications, we require all scheduling/cancellations be made through your client portal (preferred method) or the office by contacting (603) 319-1566 or email email@example.com. Once we have received your request for changes or additions, you and your pet care associate will receive a confirmation. Please do not consider your request booked/cancelled until you receive confirmation.
- To “check in” with your pet care associate while you are away, feel free to contact your pet care associate directly as he/she will have the most comprehensive report of your pet’s activities. You can find your pet care associate’s email and phone number at the bottom of your feedback reports.
Lock & Go
When Little Bay Pet Services LLC takes possession of your keys they are coded with a number and pets name so keys cannot be matched to your personal information. During your pet visit, our company preference is that one key remains in a lockbox or accessible hidden location at the client’s home (for entry purposes) and the other key is secured at our office as a backup. This allows us to provide consistent, reliable care to your pets and keep your home safe and secure without disruption.
Why we love this option!
- You are in control of your keys.
- A backup pet care associate can access your home/pet in an emergency.
- It eliminates the need for each pet care associate to retain a key.
- No more worrying about whether the assigned pet care associate has the correct key.
We ask for 1 hard copy of the key as a safety measure in the event of a power outage, failed garage door opener, batteries, or mechanical issues. Garage or lock codes of any kind are not accepted in lieu of keys. With us implementing these precautions, we can continually provide you with exceptional care.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Little Bay Pet Services wants our clients to travel or go off for the day knowing their pets are being cared for by loving pet care professionals. We know how hard it is to leave your pets, so our Pet Care Associates will email you feedback reports with visits notes and pictures after each visit to make sure you feel connected. If you have chosen to have one of our Pet Care Associates stay in your home overnight with your pet, you will receive a feedback report once a day.