Little Bay Pet Services has been serving clients on the Seacoast of New Hampshire since 2008. We are a team of heart-centered Pet Care Associates that have a passion for providing the best pet care experience for you and your pets.
Peace of Mind Technology
We use a high-tech scheduling software system to ensure no pet is ever left behind. Clients are assigned a personal portal where they can:
- Request pet services
- Change an existing service
- Update personal, pet or house management information
- View their schedule
- Read feedback reports from their pet visits
- Pay invoices and add gratuity for their Pet Care Associate
This secure technology provides our Pet Care Associates access your home, contact details, pet care information and house management data using their passcode protected smartphones. It provides them with all the necessary information they need to take excellent care of your pet (s) and home while you are away.
Little Bay Pet Services believes that individual time with your pets is special. To ensure the safety of all pets, we do one-on-one care. No pack walking here. We love the bonds that develop between our Pet Care Associates and the pets we take care of.
The safety and security of our client’s homes is extremely important to us. We do not advertise on our vehicles or person to maintain confidentiality.
- Insured and Bonded
- Member of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Member of Pet Sitter International (PSI)
- Red Cross Pet First Aid Certified
- Pet Tech Certified
- Registered LLC with the state of NH
Our Pet Care Associates
Little Bay Pet Services has a team of experienced Pet Care Associates that are held to high standards. They respect client’s homes and treat their pets as if they were their own. Our staff goes through a rigorous process before joining the Little Bay Pet Services team, including…
- Phone Interviews
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- Reference Checking
- Background checks
- Pet First Aid courses offered